Content Marketing Writer Senior
Location: McLean, VA
Submissions Per Supplier: 3
Expected End Date: 12 months
Manager: Mike Tsikoudakis
MSP Owner: Ashley Dultmeyer
Shortlisting/Submittal Cutoff Date: TBD
Interview Timeslots: TBD
Job Title: Content Marketing Writer Senior
All candidates must be either a US Citizen or hold a Permanent Resident Card as well as be a direct W-2 employee to our vendors.
Max rate:$ 105.00
Schedule: M-F 8-5 EST
Duration: 12 months with possible extension
Reason for Opening: New needs
Conversion: 50% possibility
Conversion Salary: N/A
Extension: Possible :Yes
Technical Must Haves: Microsoft office suite, Journalistic BG , Strong marketing and branding background 10 years of experience.
Soft Skills: Good writing instincts and interviewing skills, great understanding of audience and ways the consume content.
Industries / Past work experience: Financial background highly preferred.
How do you go about simplifying complex topics?
How would you approach an interview with executives with limited time available to maximize their expertise and outline a story framework?
Responsible for researching, interviewing and producing short- and long-form content, including content marketing and thought leadership articles in support of Single-Family lines of business as well as content elevating the Freddie Mac brand and amplifying executive voices. Other duties and responsibilities include:
• Interacting with leadership and business stakeholders in order to develop internal and external content and communications marketing.
• Researching industry topics, challenges, opportunities and solutions based on the current market environment.
• Interviewing and communicating with subject matter experts and leadership in a concise and organized way.
• Developing external content that is focused on relevant industry topics that support line of business strategies, goals and the Single-Family mission.
• Writing for a variety of content formats including articles, executive communications, email, infographics, eBooks, social media and more.
• Writing for a variety of audiences, including both external audience and internal colleagues.
Skills that are important in this role include:
• Strong researching, interviewing, writing and editing skills.
• Ability to collaborate with other writers, peers, executives and business partners.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to communicate strategic feedback and best practices in support of teammates and business partners.
• Organized and deadline driven.
College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred. Typically has 5 - 7 years related experience.