Project Manager IV - Cloud Infrastructure: Technical Scrum Master/Analyst - OFFSITE
Location: REMOTE, VA
Scrum Master/Technical Analyst for the Cloud CoE Release Train for Cloud Technical Capability enablement. Candidate should have strong organizational skills and communication skills as they will be working with stakeholders collecting requirements across COO. They need to be a self-starter, who can present in meetings where leadership may be present. We would like someone with experience playing both Scrum Master and Technical analyst roles. AWS knowledge is a plus, with a technical background.
• First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
• Proficient with managing Jira and Kanban boards
• Experience communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
• Experience gathering facts and data for technical projects and evaluate dependencies to ensure timely delivery
• Experience working on activities to drive operational process efficiencies, service quality, capacity management, issue management and financial management
• Proficient at performing analysis at various stages of project, to assure the delivery of a quality product
• Experience developing and delivering presentations.
• Experience with advanced Excel techniques and Reporting tools;
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Skills in planning, organizing, attention to detail and adapting within a multi-tasking environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and customer service orientation.
• Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
• Experience with Jira
• AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
• Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
• Experience with Cloud/Infrastructure related data analysis and Scrum team management.