7959 - ETL/Informatica - Infromatica Metedata Developer
Location: McLean, VA
• Experience in SQL, ETL skills, UNIX, shell, autosys;
• Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) and Informatica Metadata Manager Product Expertise;
• College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred;
• Minimum 3 – 5 years overall current and hands-on development experience with Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) and Informatica PowerCenter;
• Minimum 3- 5 years of current and hands-on experience with complex SQL and high-volume Relational databases and SQL Query performance tuning;
• Minimum 1 -2 years of current and hands-on UNIX shell scripting experience;
• Minimum 1 -2 years of current and hands-on Autosys experience;
• Minimum 1 -2 years of current and hands-on experience with code management tools such as GitHub or ClearCase;
• Create resource in Metadata manager.
• Creating Linking rules in Metadata Manager.
• Work with business SMEs and identified project stakeholders to develop requirements (functional/non-functional/operational/data quality) for Metadata Management system
• Develop Requirements traceability matrix (RTM)
• Perform Data Mapping and linking in Informatics Metadata Manager
• Perform data profiling, data analysis, setup mock data for development/unit testing.
• Perform Data Modeling (develop MetaModel in Informatica Metadata Manager)
• Work with other team members, testers, business area SMEs to help implement the Metadata Manager product, including configuring connectors to both databases and ETLs for harvesting of metadata
• Support all phases of the project development lifecycle using SDLC and other project methodologies.
• Load ETL mappings, Database objects and other data movement objects to Metadata Manager
• Correct testing defects and support all testing, including but not limited to: Development Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, End-to-End Testing, and Performance Testing.
• Perform troubleshooting on IDQ components;
• Identify application bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance;
• Provide resolution to an extensive range of complicated MDM/IDQ related problems, proactively and as issues surface;
• Metadata Management/Repository Experience, ideally with Informatica product a plus but not required
• ETL development skills (either IBM DataStage or Informatica) a plus but not required
• Commercial Off the Shelf Products/Packaged Software implementation experience a plus but not required.
• ETL Development experience with Informatica PowerCenter;
• Understanding of the secondary mortgage or financial services industry, experience with Freddie Mac and/or Fannie Mae is desirable;
• Experience in AGILE based project development;
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills and experience with project delivery;
• Technical project coordinator experience. Ability to work independently on multiple projects; and l lead junior and mid-level developers in technology delivery;
• Superior communications skills, comfortable with working with middle and senior management;
• Experience with DB2, Oracle, Stored Procedures, Complex SQLs tuning, data replication between databases is preferred.