8077 - Service Now Engineer/Developer
Location: Reston, VA
Automation Engineering group is looking for a senior ServiceNow Developer to configure and develop custom solutions with ServiceNow. A successful candidate will have an extensive background leading, designing, developing, and delivering distributed solutions using a service oriented approach for anything ServiceNow related within the group.
Selected candidate will develop ServiceNow application (GUI, backend, Integration w/ CMDB, Bladelogic and VRA/VRO)which integrates multiple applications and external systems
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent industry experience
• ServiceNow Application Developer Certifications are a plus!
• Good knowledge in VMware technologies and BladeLogic is a huge plus
• 5+ years of ServiceNow Development experience with the entire ServiceNow toolset and integrations with related systems
• Ability to develop, maintain and enhance custom-built applications on the ServiceNow platform.
• Experience in developing templates, workflows and web forms
• Experience with supporting clients in ServiceNow operations like User/ Group administration, reporting, Metrics, SLAs, etc.
• Ability to support issues impacting ServiceNow or its related systems within the client's enterprise