8088 - Informatica Developer
Location: McLean, VA
Looking for GIT and Jenkins experience. With Informatica.
• 3-5 years of experience in deploying ETLs (Informatica)
• Good working knowledge using the Repository Manager, Folder Management.
• Working knowledge in creating labels.
• Creating and managing Deployment Group’s.
• Hands on experience in Exporting and Importing Objects.
• Working knowledge of any of the following: AutoSys, Jenkins(Hudson), Remedy.
• Expertise in version control SW like GIT etc.
• Collaborate with the Deployment Support, Infrastructure Support, Unix System Administrator and Database Administrator groups.
• Coordinate with and provide guidance to project teams on infrastructure related topics
• Identify environment requirements to meet project development and testing needs
• Consult with development teams during research & development and prototyping activities
• Coordinate the deployment of code, data models, and ETL’s and provide associated implementation documentation
• Develop application build and deployment scripts
• Provide resolutions to an assortment of problems while working under limited supervision
• Demonstrated experience in the ability to meet expectations in a highly structured, process-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and drive towards high quality solutions and resolutions.
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a small group and interface directly with client/project counterparts to ensure high quality project delivery on schedule with minimal oversight.
• Coordinate the delivery of software applications in test and deployment environments.
• Analyze configuration issues and propose appropriate resolutions.