8124 - CRM Dynamics Analyst
Location: McLean, VA
The CRM Dynamics Analyst position will reside within the Application Services group in the IT division. The candidate will be accountable for the delivery of core IT capabilities within Shared Services Delivery and will direct and coordinate the delivery of services from Operations Resiliency Engineering. The selected candidate will work very closely with the Business Technology Officer (BTO) aligned resources for three of the Shared Services groups and support the MF BTO. The candidate will engage with application development teams, business leaders and peers from project inception to implementation. The position will also provide the planning, engineering, and delivery of business scalable infrastructure solutions to meet project timeline and needs while ensuring design compliance and enforcement of Management Standards.
Extensive knowledge of CRM systems and business solution implementations.
• The position will be responsible to ensure that the objectives of the CRM Project are met.
• Strong background working as an Analyst/Administrator with Dynamics CRM.
• Demonstrable experience in business process reengineering
• Knowledge of CRM issue diagnosis and troubleshooting.
• Ability to provide hands on customization and configuration.
• Work with client leadership, end users and IT staff to identify, design and configure CRM
• Review software upgrades and patching and complete deployment and testing.
• Install applications and configure environments for use in development, testing and production.
• Collaborate with developers, integrators, and business partners for system
• Work collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve Dynamics 365 CRM
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes.
• Administer security rights and user/group roles across all business lines.
• 5 to 7 years professional experience in information technology.
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft CRM Dynamics.
• Knowledge of secondary mortgage market, Multifamily business and/or servicing.
• Working knowledge of corporate governance policies and procedures.
• Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010 and intranet site administration tools.
• Strong communication skills highly desired - both written and verbal.
• Ability to work independently and effectively with continuous change and short deadlines.