8188 - Sr. PeopleSoft Technical Consultant
Location: Herndon, VA
Key Job Functions
- Serve as lead Techno-Functional PeopleSoft Consultant in all phases of system life cycle (analysis, design, develop, test, implementation) to support PeopleSoft Financials development initiatives and other related integration efforts.
- Coordinate and manage communication with integrating systems, vendors and internal IT staff.
- Analyze impact of business process changes on existing systems and processes
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of SOX compliance and applicability to technical practices and implementations.
- Provide business domain and/or technology and/or process expertise and mentoring.
- 7+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
- 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting PeopleSoft 9.2 or higher General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, eProcurement, Asset Management
- In depth understanding of core business processes of Financials modules is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, Shell Scripts, SQL, PeopleTools, SQR, XML and encryption technologies.
- Good working knowledge of PeopleSoft Advanced Tools such as Application Package, Component Interfaces, Integration Broker, Business Interlinks, Workflow, Object Oriented PeopleCode etc.
- Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
- Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s).
- Prior experience implementing PeopleSoft in the cloud.
- Prior experience implementing PeopleSoft Test Framework.
- Prior experience working in the mortgage industry.