8310 - Learning Specialist
Location: Washington, DC
Objective: As a member of the Sales Enablement Team, design and deliver learning products and services for use in live and virtual events to help customer facing teams sell Fannie Mae’s Single Family value proposition more effectively and improve the customer experience.
- 7-10 years of experience as a learning professional in a sales, marketing or other business organization, including experience developing end-to-end training solutions that include reinforcement and/or iterative training to embed new skills into the organization.
- Experience facilitating training for customer facing account teams through live and virtual channels.
- Extensive experience with digital learning platforms and various learning management systems.
- Ability and confidence to build relationships and collaborate internally with partners and leaders, particularly executive-level sponsors.
- Excellent public-speaking, presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to create competency modeling (leadership, business, and technical) to define required learning needs.
- Customer consulting experience that informs needs assessments.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Strong preference for experience in and understanding of the end-to-end mortgage market.
- Develop and drive innovative learning strategies for customer facing teams, including design and development of live and virtual learning. Must demonstrate experience developing end-to-end learning solutions that include reinforcement and/or iterative training to embed new skills into the organization.
- Design and deliver learning sessions to customer facing teams including the value proposition for new business capabilities, customer intelligence & research, testimonials and connecting the new business capabilities to the Fannie Mae Single Family strategy.
- Own the learning curriculum and calendar and align with customer facing, product, and marketing teams on timing of new product launches and corresponding product training.
- Facilitate customer-centric pitch training that focuses on organizational products and capabilities and work with marketing team to position into sales messages to customers.
- Develop and implement interactive methods to evaluate and track learning effectiveness and test training understanding and retention.
- Oversee logistics related to training, including facilities management, course registration, course delivery, course evaluation, and reporting.