8400 - IT Engineer II (Production Support Analyst)
Location: Herndon, VA
IT Engineer II plans and executes software engineering development projects, utilizing advanced software and hardware engineering principles, software architecture, as well as various standards. Uses both hardware and software engineering expertise to apply theoretical principles and methodologies to accomplish complex software engineering assignments.
Provide 24x7 on call support for an application which is external facing application with 50,000 potential users and 15,000 active users and 1,000 daily users. Constantly monitor application and ensure that jobs are generated and running, follow up on open tickets, and ensure reports have been resolved.
1. Strong Unix (Linux/Solaris) with scripting skills
3. Experience in Autosys
4. Use of Service now for process management.
5. Collect the kPI and recommened improvements.
6. Ability to take on the primary 24/7 oncall Rotation
7. Should be able to address user queries and respond in a timely fashion.
8. Automate manual and routine tasks
9. Ensure batch completion and report availability per SLA
1. Experience working in agile environment.
3. Experience in any BI / Visualization tools
4. Knowledge of Java programming
5. Working knowledge of Jenkins for CI/CD.