8456 - Project manager II
Location: Reston, VA
- Strong project and relationship management skills.
- Risk and issue management skills. Experience with escalations – driving issues and risks to resolution and managing stakeholder communications.
- Strong written and verbal communication (from management to executive levels).
- Ability to lead/influence in a matrixed environment.
- Works with a high degree of independence while managing portfolio stakeholders, engagement teams, and management.
- Forecasts and remediates trouble points with minimal supervisory direction.
- Self-identifies most tasks.
- Experience with resource and capacity planning
- Strong project/portfolio financial management skills
- Roadmap Planning – Experience in leading future work discussions and tracking proposed releases.
- Demand Management – Experience in gathering estimates from teams on resource needs, duration, and costs, including experience challenging teams regarding the inputs.
- Portfolio Review – Experience in packaging and communicating portfolio updates, identifying information pertinent to stakeholders.
- PMP Certification
- Experience with EPMO, PQO groups
- Experience with EPPM, PlanView, Microsoft Project Server
- Experience with SDLC projects and programs
- Experience with infrastructure projects
- Knowledge of the Mortgage industry
Knowledge of the Information Security industry