8460 - Salesforce Sr. Business Analyst - Data Specialist
Location: McLean, VA
The Role is responsible for our managing data processes to ensure data is accuracy and complete.
The successful candidate must have in depth technical knowledge of Salesforce architecture and he/she must be passionate about data, detail oriented, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. The ideal candidate is a change agent with consulting experience.
Salesforce Certifications highly preferred. Experience with Master Data Management tools and/or Microstrategy, preferred. This role reports into the Salesforce Center of Excellence Director.
• Lead data cleaning and dedup program to drive accurate and complete data.
• Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
• Partner with Data Governance Area to implement new MDM Golden record project.
• Lead new data management and migration discovery sessions with key stakeholders to gather, analyze and document clear business requirements.
• Analyze and recommend data modeling, mapping, normalization strategy and design improvements.
• Execute data migrations and data quality efforts focused on completeness, standardization, and deduplication.
• Retrieve and analyze data using Data Loader, Excel and other data management/BI systems.
• Proactively identify and implement operational improvements and enhancements to meet data quality goals.
• Perform data entry and data management functions.
• Act as ambassador of the Salesforce CoE, change agent and champion of Salesforce to promote best practices that can transform and empower Freddie Mac’s businesses using Salesforce.
• Project manage work streams to meet desired scope, timelines and quality and escalates issues for resolution and to mitigate risk. Facilitate meetings, schedule follow ups and responsible for minutes.
• Create business requirement documentation, user stories and acceptance criteria for Agile deployments.
• Drive communications with all key stakeholders including delivering project updates and gathering project sign offs from CoE Lead and key stakeholders and maintains alignment.