8463 - Systems Analyst Senior (Agile/DevOps Environment)
Location: McLean, VA
• Work with the product owner and the team to create associated, epics, features and user stories within the Microsoft Team Foundation Server (VSTS) system.
• Proficiently document acceptance criteria in a business consumable format as well as documenting them leveraging advanced Gherkin.
• Administer Sprint/Release Execution within the TFS/VSTS tool, advanced knowledge and experience needed.
• Exhibit advanced knowledge of Automated testing with experience leveraging ATDD, developing test cases and plans as well as executing them as part of a DevSecOps Pipeline (TFS/VSTS).
• Ability to develop automated test code in C#, leveraging a Selenium based framework.
• Development of automated test scripts, framework enhancements, support scripts (powershell, node)
• Work with development teams to help design high level solutions and establish patterns.
• Experienced in developing and documenting detailed data mapping using prescribed LDM
• You will be working in an agile environment and championing the ideals, practices, and ceremonies that surround it.
• Performing the duties of a ScrumMaster
• Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends
• Act as mentor to junior team members
• Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
• Become subject matter expert across assigned domain and applications with general understanding of upstream and downstream interfaces.
• Identify process gaps and recommending process improvements across project teams and delivery services by challenging status quo, fostering innovative thinking and engaging key stakeholders
• Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years of work experience in Systems Analysis and Requirements Development in an Agile/DevOps Organization
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (Development Focused), related field or equivalent work experience
• CSM/CSD/CSPO Certifications preferred (with associated experience leveraging these certifications)
• Lives the Agile Mindset and is an advocate for promoting the culture surrounding it.
• Development experience (Highly Proficient) in the .NET ecosystem (C#, Visual Studio) as well as other languages (e.g. Powershell, JS, Java)
• Experience working in TFS/VSTS and developing extensions, integrations, and highly robust DevSecOps Pipeline.
• Background working with cloud technologies, (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS).
• Extensive Experience with Agile Project Execution and DevSecOps Tool sets
• Experience with writing detailed data requirements for system integration and development projects
• Experience in leveraging automated data analytics tools as well as developing consumable automated reports (e.g. PowerBI, Splunk)
• Experience with SQL to perform data analysis and developing process flow diagrams
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage assignments with varying timelines
• Self-motivated, independent, and works with minimal direction
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience, along with a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude.
• Graduate degree or advanced studies
• Knowledge of Mortgage Industry and Freddie Mac's role in the Industry
• Experience with Object Oriented Programming Principles and Object Oriented Analysis and Design