8558 - Automation Engineer
Location: Plano, TX
The Technology Engineer III will be required to support and maintain the Disaster Recovery applications for Digital Workplace and ensure that the RPO and RTO are minimal. The position will also work to ensure that end-to-end performance for Digital Workplace tools are optimal and automated for failover within the Disaster Recovery site.
- Mid-level understanding of SCCM, SCOM, APP-V, KMS and MBAM.
- Mid-level understanding of Windows, Linux, Storage and Networking.
- Experience with designing, deploying, managing and configuring virtual and physicals environments.
- Experience with enterprise deployments and management, including package development and enterprise system refreshes
- Experience with the management and operational use of systems monitoring tools, such as OMS and Microsoft SCOM
- Experience with analyzing, automating and optimizing current and emerging IT solutions.
- Experience with Powershell, Bash script and advanced scripting languages like Python is a plus.
- Experience with deployments on cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google, etc) is a plus.
- 3+ years of related System/Network engineering experience