8567 - Data Analyst II
Location: Herndon, VA
Basically, some of my objectives for this candidate include things like:
- Conduct workshops to define and document observations and recommendations on:
- Automation progress in the Operations group
- Demand in-take and decision-making process
- Root cause analysis on rejections
- Opportunities tracking and reporting process
- Define automation value drivers and associated weightage.
- Build a custom prioritization model for operations that facilitates decision making, and stakeholder buy-in
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Effective at understanding the criteria needed to make a decision and can guide a cross-functional team with conflicting priorities through the prioritization and selection of alternatives.
- Demonstrated experience with project planning, strong analytical skills, and ability to analyze large quantities of data. Must have strong experience with data and business requirements, project planning and estimation. Must be adept at time management and comfortable with working on multiple simultaneous assignments. Ability to prioritize and function well in a dynamic environment.
- General knowledge of the intelligent automation industry, automation workflow capabilities, robotics, or other low code tools is required. Advanced knowledge is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with systems such as Excel, ThoughtSpot, Tableau, Visio, strong SQL and Oracle, Microsoft Project.
- Ability to readily adapt to and understand new domains, and translate that learning into value for the business. Demonstrated understanding of how people, processes, and technology interact as a whole.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills. Communication skills must include the ability to prepare and verbally present subject matter to senior management.
- Business domain knowledge in the mortgage industry is required. Prior experience with Servicing systems and processes is desired.