Business Analyst III (Financial Modeling)
Location: Washington, DC
Analyzing all types of data sets excites you. An individual that thrives off of learning and assessing business operations and processes with the goal of aggregating data in an organized format for other users to interpret; understanding business objectives and enabling leadership to make business decisions based off of accurate information.
A senior professional experienced enough to conduct data analysis with the objective of telling a story in a concise manner for use in presentations, communication platforms, and as an input for other projects.
You have experience in analyzing diverse sets of data, identifying anomalies and taking steps to successfully resolve discrepancies. You should feel comfortable with recommending alternatives that promote positive outcomes. You have experience with financial data and is experienced in creating models and conducting quantitative analysis that will directly impact business unit financials.
• 3+ years of experience in developing models, performing analyses, and creating reporting that informs business decisions.
• Data science for qualitative and quantitative analysis
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
• Experience in interpreting and presenting findings in a concise and professional manner
• Intermediate proficiency with Excel and visual presentation tools (PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
• Strong attention to detail; strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience in updating processes and procedures
• Strong organizational skills