Location: McLean, VA
Should have 5+ years of hands-on experience with Denodo data virtualization
• Experienced in ETL concepts and tools such as Informatica ,SQL, Data Mapping, XML, Webservices
• Monitor, tune, and administer the Denodo environment
• Experience in scripting languages like Batch, Shell
• Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources like DB2, Sybase, Oracle, SQL server
• Strong with SQL development knowledge for Relational Databases
• Manage virtual infrastructure. Install, maintain, monitor and tune large enterprise scale virtual deployments.
• Analyze system, server, application, network and input/output device performance. Perform and test routine system backups and restores.
• Single point-of-contact for onsite communications, monitoring
• Experienced in key ETL technologies, Mainframe, SQL Server DB
• Perform Business and Technical Analysis
• Designs and develops high quality integration solutions consistent with given requirements
• Collaborates with other application development teams to design, develop and deploy solutions leveraging the data virtualization tool
• Supports the definition of, and adherence to, Data Virtualization standards, conventions, principles
• Work in Agile environment
• Experience mentoring junior engineers.