Business and System Analysts (PeopleSoft Financials)
Location: Washington, DC
Looking for a Business and System Analyst with following experience:
PeopleSoft Business and system Analysts to act as key participants in application analysis, Writing requirements, test strategy development, test case creation, and test script development, test execution, defect tracking and reporting.
• 7+ years of proven, Hands on PeopleSoft Financials experience with expertise in Account Payables and Asset Management.
• Experience in full cycle PeopleSoft Financials Application Upgrade, Tools Upgrade and global rollouts.
• Gathering Requirements and converting into Business Requirements as per SDLC standards.
• Ability to translate business requirements into test plans scenarios and Test scripts
• Experience with data validation testing including PS Query and SQL skills
• Experience with UAT, End to End and Interface Testing.
• Defect tracking and reporting
o Status reporting.
o Ability to track and resolve and resolve projects issues
• Good communication, presentation, analytical and interpersonal skills
• PeopleSoft Financials with focus on AP and AM modules
• Experience in PeopleSoft Financials 9.2
• Microsoft – Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Rational Tools: Doors, Clear Quest
• Quality Center
• Database : Oracle