Drupal Developer / Administrator
Location: Washington, DC
Drupal Content Publishing Specialist
- Leverage previous Drupal 8 web content management system expertise to assist and guide Web Services team in setting up and following publishing best practices, including review and approval process workflows.
- Support and assist the project team that’s implementing Drupal 8 across a myriad of areas – content metadata, content migration, system testing, knowledge sharing with expanded Web Services team members and other tasks as needed.
- Make content updates and template changes consistent with the rights and permissions of web service team members.
- Help educate and guide creative and Fannie Mae business resources in finalizing content and images in a manner that adheres with web content management best practices.
- 3 -5 years prior work experience in publishing content using Drupal content management system
- Expertise in leveraging core Drupal 8 capabilities including forms, A/B testing, segments, personalization and mining insights from Acquia Lift.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, and ability to report to business on how websites and campaign landing pages are performing.
- Be personable, a team-player, and work in an organized and calm manner.