Location: Washington, DC
Performance Measurement & Analytics Specialist
- Assist current Performance Measurement manager with day to day analytics responsibilities – leverage Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Excel and data synthesis tools and techniques to gather data, analyze it, and surface relevant insights to Fannie Mae business contacts at Corporate, Single Family, Multifamily, Capital Markets, and Recruiting.
- In support of Acquia content management system implementation, envision and architect a holistic approach to web analytics that drives useful insights for the business.
- Build capability to synthesize analytics across disparate systems - including in-house and agency supported websites, social media metrics, Coveo Usage Analytics
site search, UserZoom user feedback, Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud (email and Social Studio) and Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, etc – leveraging first-hand experience, appropriate technologies, and best practice approaches.
- Must be equally comfortable and effective as a strategist, analyst and presenter – translate business needs to relevant KPIs, define data gathering approach and execute against it, prepare reports, proactively uncover insights, and clearly present findings to Senior Communications and business Marketing Directors.
- At least 5 years prior experience deriving insights from web analytics platforms in a self-directed manner.
- Deep knowledge and experience with structuring and mining web analytics using Google Analytics and related systems to inform holistic approach to web metrics and associated insights.
- Previous knowledge and experience with Acquia / Drupal content management system including Acquia Cloud Site Factory and Acquia Lift as it pertains to user behavior tracking and segmentation / personalization.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Coveo site search, UserZoom, Excel, Powerpoint and proven data synthesis, analysis and reporting capabilities.
- Comfortable working in highly responsive way, in support of Acquia CMS project needs in addition to meeting day-to-day web metric reporting requests.