App Dev Analyst IV (SharePoint) - Dallas, TX
Location: Dallas, TX
To better serve our Stakeholders, need our multiple SharePoint Sites redesigned to one SharePoint site. We manage over 12 applications and want to have the client experience be uniform across the team, as well as streamline support and prioritization processes to be consistent across the applications and Squads.
The client is seeking an App Dev Analyst IV to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (e.g. - MS SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Designer, CSS) to support business requirements.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
• 8-10 years’ experience required.
• Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - MS SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Designer, CSS).
• Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
• Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.