Business Analyst III
Location: Reston, VA
Project Manager/Business Analyst
Seeking to hire a contractor for Fannie Mae’s migration to the Moogsoft Platform.
• Analyze current and future state incident management process, identify process changes and business/reporting impact.
• Develop business requirements by working with process owners and technology development team.
• Develop and track test strategy, test case completion, and testing results, escalate issues and defects in a timely manner.
• Identify project tasks, establish schedules and priorities. Develop methods for monitoring project progress, prepare and deliver status reporting.
• Assess, document, and escalate project risks and issues and develop resolutions to ensure project progress.
• Develop, implement, and document procedures and obtain required approvals.
• Update associated knowledge articles and provide input into training materials.
• Track opportunities for technology improvements, and future enhancements. Log and review backlog items in JIRA (requirements management).
• Experience with MoogSoft and ServiceNow is a plus.
• Knowledge of Incident, Problem, and Change Management is required.
ITIL certification is desired.