Java/J2EE Developer Senior - Temp to Perm
Location: McLean, VA, VA
• Engage business users to define the requirements and design for a vast array of tools supporting trade analytics, pooling & securitization, trade capture, reporting, and reconciliation.
• Application development, prototyping, and high level technical consulting.
• Work closely with team members and business partners to develop cutting edge technology solutions under tight deadlines.
• Predict effects of configuration changes; identify application bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance.
• Support issue resolution and completion of ad-hoc requests in support of business partners within the I&CM division.
• 5-7 years of IT experience in design, development, integration and testing of software solutions based on J2EE technologies including servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), and JDBC.
• 5-7 years of experience with relational databases including Sybase, SQL Server, MySQL, and/or DB2.
• 2-3 years of experience with managing, building, and deploying code through tools including Eclipse, GIT, Gradle, Docker, and Jenkins.
• 2-3 years of experience designing and executing JUnit test cases using Mockito framework based on business requirements and functional specifications.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical, and technical skills.
• Ability to think critically and act expeditiously to evaluate situations, make decisions and solve problems.
• Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment and work on any project.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to work well with a variety of personalities.
• Ability to work effectively with continuous change and short deadlines.
• Demonstrated business acumen, problem solving skills, intellectual maturity, and relationship management skills.
5 - 7 Year