Information Security Architect
Location: McLean, VA
The Information Security Architect (ISA), is an integral member of the Freddie Mac Information Security Architecture and Engineering (ISA&E) team. This particular position will require the ISA to:
• Work closely with Enterprise, Solution and Security Architects and Engineers to develop and update the Information Security Architecture Patterns (ISAP), and Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs).
• Develop an ISA&E document control, review, and update process.
• Identify ISA&E services and document associated processes.
• Collect, interpret, evaluate, and validate security requirements, functions and processes associated with applicable ISAPs and NFRs.
• Identify and document the security risks associated with each ISAP and NFR (both mitigated and residual).
The ISA shall understand the concepts and application of the following architecture and design principles and practices:
• Cloud security (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) across multiple cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, and Google.
• Network security and segmentation
• Data security
• Application security (Multi-Tier Web and Client-Server)
• End-Point Security (desktops, laptops, servers, etc.)
• Mobile device security (smartphones, tablets, iPads, etc.), to include Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
• Authentication and Authorization models and techniques (to include multi-factor authentication)
The ISA shall have a comprehensive understanding of the following technologies:
• Next Generation Firewalls
• External Secure Web Gateways and CASBs
• Network and Host-based IDS/IPS
• Data Loss Prevention
• Data Masking
• Encryption (Symmetric and Asymmetric)
• User Behavior Analytics
• Malware and Spam/Phishing Detection and Prevention
• Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
• Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Azure & AWS
• ADFS and other federated technologies
• Mobile Device Management & Mobile Application Management
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 10+ years of information technology experience, preferably within the financial services industry.
• Minimum of 8 years experience working as an Information Security Professional, preferably within the architecture or engineering diciplines.
• Minimum 5 years experience working as an InfoSec Solutions Architect
• CISSP (+ ISSAP), CCSP, SABSA (F1 & F2 minimum)
Candidate resumes must reflect ability of the candidate to fulfill responsibilities commensurate with position responsibilities and required experience as stated above. During the interview process the candidate will be expected to articulate their background in these areas and answer questions in a manner that indicates their ability to work on mission critical projects with enterprise scope and impact.
7 - 10 Years