System/Business Data Analyst
Location: Reston, VA
- Responsible for reporting and systems data analysis.
- Strong data analysis skills. Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong data movement and data vending understanding.
- Previous experience with Fannie Mae Enterprise Data.
- Provide senior technical project management skills
- Also has responsibility for the development, evaluation, and reporting of key performance metrics in the determination of such performance standards as set forth by the company.
- Responsible for identifying, confirming, and writing customer data requirements
- Responsible for working with delivery teams to implement customer requirements.
- Researching data anomalies and issues.
- Responsibility for department reporting inventory, including report content and distribution of product to appropriate parties.
- Support customer data requests and inquiries.
- Maintain open communication / collaboration with IT / and any system vendors to create and maintain a production environment for program specific population identification and overall reporting.