Java/J2EE Developer Specialist
Location: McLean, VA
• Understand Business needs and processes; identify solutions, present and work with project team/sponsors in identifying best solution.
• Participate in Requirements Analysis; design Applications based on System Requirements; promote top code quality and solve challenging issues related to performance tuning and scalability.
• Provide production support that includes evaluate defects, investigate cause and come up with solutions to address defects.
• Implementation of software application changes with aggressive deployment timelines.
• Execute department processes in a high-quality, efficient and team oriented manner.
•Position requires strong analytical skills, software engineering process skills, and the understanding of XML and creation of XML test data
• Proficient in documenting and communicating ideas clearly
• Ability to resolve issues in a non-confrontational manner
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Experience with UML, SQL and UNIX Shell Script
• Experience with SOAP based Web services is preferred.
• Familiarity with JSON, Jenkins, Maven Builds is a plus.
• Knowledge of the Mortgage Industry is a nice to have.
• Experience with Agile or Waterfall software development project methodologies preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Demonstrated analytical ability and problem-solving skills
• Self-starter; collaborative; problem-solver
• Organized, ability to meet deadlines, work independently, manage multiple priorities
J2EE High 5 - 7 Years
Java High 5 - 7 Years