IT Business Professional - Temp To Perm
Location: Reston, VA
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Able to craft RFPs
• Able to create business requirement documents.
• Able to create system requirement documents.
• Able to create project charter and scope documents.
• Able to effectively run requirement gathering working sessions.
• Able to perform requirements management functions.
• Able to provide weekly status reports to executive management.
• Able to create project PowerPoint presentations.
• Possesses full knowledge of systems development lifecycle (SDLC, AGILE).
• Advanced skill set using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) as well as MS Project.
• Ability to interact with small and large groups of business users and lead project meetings.
• Possesses good organization, communication, collaboration, and writing skills.
• Must be detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
• Previous work experience at Freddie Mac.
• Understanding of common industry Information Security subject areas (i.e., IAM, Security Monitoring, Security Vulnerability, etc.).
• Prior work on Information Security projects (i.e., Identify and Access Management, Cybersecurity, Security Assurance, etc.)