Data Analyst Professional
Location: McLean, VA
• Elicit and clearly document business requirements.
• Assess business process inefficiencies.
• Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation.
• Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes.
• Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders.
• Serve as a liaison between the business (SF Pricing, SF Operations and SF Strategic Delivery) and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations.
• Support and align efforts to meet business needs.
• Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results.
• Identify, create and facilitate process design change requirements by conducting business and systems process analysis and design analysis at a complex level.
• Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
• Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, Requirements Traceability, and UAT plans).
• Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process.
• Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive).
• Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
• Support the creation and maintenance of project schedules by developing business requirement plans, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the business requirement lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts.
Business Analysis - Medium - 5 - 7 Year