Business Operations Specialist
Location: McLean, VA
MF Surveillance is currently seeking a consultant to work with the Surveillance team, primarily focusing on support of the team in responding to internal and external inquiries regarding the K-Deal portfolio and creating/updating various reports, primarily spreadsheets. The Surveillance team monitors the credit quality and performance of commercial real estate assets to provide greatest recovery to investors and superior service to borrowers, while ensuring compliance with government regulations and/or company policy, and maintaining a high level of customer service.
Responsibilities include assisting with:
• Performing data analysis on global portfolio to provide intelligence to internal customers and senior management regarding performance of multifamily assets;
• Assessing loan-level risk through analysis of operating statements and evaluation of property, market, borrower, and property management;
• Generating reports related to portfolio performance;
• Participating in initiatives to streamline business processes and further strengthen portfolio monitoring;
• Collecting/requesting documents and tracking of internal and external inquiries;
• Perform special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
• Ability to manage multiple efforts simultaneously.
• Strong expertise in MS Excel with ability to create macros, tables, charts, etc.
• Intermediate expertise with regards to MS Power Point and MS Word.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with team members, stakeholders, and management.