Location: Reston, VA
The client is seeking an IT Engineer III with the job requirements below:
• Hands on experience with multifactor authentication protocols.
• Experienced on SSO concepts SAML, Radius, AAA and Cisco TACACS authorization protocols.
• Working knowledge of Active Directory Management,
• Identify security threats, risks and vulnerabilities, and develop mitigation plans
• Experience with Linux or other Embedded Systems is preferred
• Experience in python, ruby, bash, and perl scripting
• At least 3 years of enterprise or SaaS experience with administration, configuring and managing in Access management (identity management account management, LDAP and directory services, multifactor authentication, SSO and authentication)
• Experience with privileged account management, data loss protection, identity management account management, LDAP and directory services, multifactor authentication, and/or password vaulting technologies preferred
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, web proxy)
• Ability to explain vulnerabilities and weaknesses, and discuss effective defensive techniques to non-experts