Location: McLean, VA
Accountable for a range of general accounting tasks primarily responsible for the accounting work associated with accounts payable, travel and expenses and providing a high level of customer support to both internal and external customers. The ideal candidate will have relevant work experience, in both a customer service environment and experience with a full cycle accounts payable process.
• Monitors general mailbox
• Accounts Payable processing
• Ability to multitask and work in a high volume environment
• Strong work ethic
• Detail Oriented Data Entry
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Excel and Access Database Skills are preferred.
• PeopleSoft experience a plus
Education: Bachelor Degree