Administrative Assistant III
Location: Washington, DC
Operating under general supervision, provide administrative, recordkeeping, budget, and/or logistical support to a manager or office. Maintain schedules, track and document unit activity, and provide for meetings and the meeting materials. Ensure that all documents adhere to administrative standards. May assist in establishing administrative practices for the office.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Perform moderately complex administrative functions to support the work of one or more managers or an office. Schedule meetings, appointments, and/or travel.
• Prepare confidential correspondence, documents, and presentations. Maintain records.
• Respond to client queries in accordance with office practices.
• Input or maintain data for use in preparing analyses and reports.
• Support use of technology by the unit or office and interact with technical support, logistics, and purchasing functions within the company.
• May track the unit or office budget or control some of the expendable resources used by the unit.
• Participate in special projects with department staff or other offices.
• May assist in creating administrative practices to ensure efficiency and consistency within the office.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
• 3-5 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• MS- Office,
• MS- Outlook,
• Cisco Telephony
• Working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint