Payroll Business and Testing Analysts
Location: Washington, DC
The client is seeking a Business Analyst IV to analyze business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. The Business Analyst IV is responsible for leading the functional requirements gathering team. The candidate works directly with internal customers to understand the business environment and needs. Identifies relevant design, process and specification issue.
Payroll Business and Testing Analysts to act as key participants in application analysis, Writing requirements, test strategy development, test case creation, and test script development, test execution, defect tracking and reporting.
• ADP Payroll experience MUST include at least 5 years of requirement writing and testing of the Time & Labor and Payroll
• strong SQL skill
• Solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences and business concepts to technical audiences.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Support user training, documentation, and rollout to end user community
• Ability to multitask and escalate as needed
• Experience analyzing HR/Payroll data
• Experience with software development lifecycles
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
• 8-10 years experience required.