Communication Specialist III
Location: Washington, DC
Key Job Functions
- Develop and execute communications to support the firm's key messages, strategic priorities and brand storytelling that excite, educate and build employee engagement. Plan, write, edit and craft messages from organizational updates, blogs, success stories and brand relevant journalism. Engage with creative services to deliver messages in high impact ways from video, to events, infographics to presentations, yammercasts to vlogs and across the communications mix.
- Manage internal communications for one or more business units. Develop and execute communication strategies to ensure that business areas meet goals and objectives. Collaborate with senior management and stakeholders.
- Provide counsel and act as project manager on message development and delivery.
- Lead collaboration with internal creative services partners to develop joint communication tactics.. Present insights and best practices. Identify economies to reduce expenses and save time.
- Report trends. Identify opportunities to improve communications based on content analysis, metrics, user feedback, and marketing research. Provide recommendations
- Develop, implement, and document procedures. Contribute to and develop standards and procedures.
- May perform highly complex projects or participate as a team member on projects at the highest level of complexity.
- 8-10 years’ experience