Data Analyst II
Location: Reston, VA
The client is seeking a Data Analyst II to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems.
• Work with technical and client teams in order to determine data requirements, business data implementation approaches, best practices for advanced data manipulation, storage and analysis strategies
• Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data processes
• Query Oracle/SQL server databases to perform root cause analysis and to develop reports/metrics.
• Perform analysis in MS excel and be able to code and write macros, vlookup functions etc..
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
• 8-10 years applicable experience required
• Experience with database technologies
• Knowledge in access management/Sailpoint
• Ability to Write SQL statements in order to analyze and compare data sets, looking for trends, issues, or areas for improvement
• Strong skills in various data analysis and visualization tools including Excel, visio and PowerPoint are required
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Desire to be working with data and helping businesses make better data driven decisions.