Java/J2EE Developer Senior (Temp to Perm)
Location: McLean, VA
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, related field or equivalent work experience.
* At least 5+ Years of experience in developing complex projects, API’s, Enterprise applications, specifically in Java, J2EE, and XML Technologies.
* 3+ years of strong development experience producing REST API’s
* Experience with RESTful service writing frameworks
* Experience with microservices development and design patterns
* Experience with various Design Patterns and hands on experience of developing SOAP (JAX-WS) and RESTful (JAX-RS) Web Services using Springboot, Docker, RedHat OpenShift, Mongo DB, Jenkins, Swagger & AWS technologies .
* Ensure that developer APIs and SDKs are defined to enable effective and timely delivery meeting the requirements of our business, markets, prospects and customers
* Strong SQL, Database Programming skills in working with MongoDB and AWS DBs.
* Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly-complex environment using leading-edge technology.
* Experience with Web Servers like WebLogic/Tomcat and using IDEs like Eclipse, JDeveloper etc.
* Excellent analytical, comprehension, communication, writing, and interpersonal skills, Innovative in proposing solutions.
* Experience with RESTful Services, Agile methodology, DevOps, CICD, Cloud technologies and migration of applications to the cloud.
* 8-10+ years developing applications using current technologies (Java, Spring framework, Docker, RedHat OpenShift, Mongo DB, Jenkins & AWS)
* Jenkins and Sonar Cube
* Java Certifications are desired
* Experience in using Team Forge GIT as source code repository
* Experience in Agile based Project development