Business Analyst 2
Location: Washington, DC
The client is seeking a Business Analyst II/Project Analyst 2 to support a Credit Risk Transfer (CRT) Team and analyze business needs for operationalizing a Multifamily Connecticut Avenue Security (MCAS). The candidate works directly with internal and external stakeholders to understand the business environment and needs. The Business Analyst II is a part of the functional requirements gathering team and will represent Business during development and testing stages. The candidate’s monitors project status and potential deviations from plans. This person is responsible for developing reports regarding current status.
1. Schedule and attend meetings with internal and external stakeholders to take meeting notes as well as track action items and issues
2. Provide business analysis and support during requirements gathering, development and testing stages
3. Analyze all data and project deliverables to ensure adherence to all timeframe requirements
4. Maintain existing policies and procedures and develop new procedures, as needed
5. Review, maintain and highlight changes to project plans
6. Provide support by preparing reports and status updates to be submitted to project team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Critical thinking abilities
• Organizational abilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field