Location: Reston, VA
- Highly technical AWS Architect possessing 5-7 years of IT platform implementation experience
- Experienced in designing and developing integrated solution using the AWS services.
- Experience with setting up and managing EC2, S3, RDS, EMR
- Deep hands-on experience in implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing enterprise environments
- Familiarity with a broad range of enterprise infrastructure and application products
- Understanding the relevant infrastructure, application and operations implications of the designed/developed solution.
- Setting-up and configuring AWS services to best practices.
- Automated software deployment and configuration management.
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Help educate enterprise customers on AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Coach customers to be self-sufficient in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations.
- Someone with deep expertise in private cloud setup
- Someone with deep expertise in CI/CD frameworks like UrbanCode, Jenkins, Maven, AWS Code Commit, AWS CodeDeploy, Docker and Kubernetes
Nice to have
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN)
- Practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
- Experience in automating a real-world production environment.