IT Support Specialist III
Location: Reston, VA
L2 DU support for DU Integration/CLVE environment.
- Must have Level 2 Production/Integration operations application technical support working experience.
- Ability to Identify, analyze, and interpret basic batch and application failures in a 24/7 Production/Integration support environment carrying primary pager during production primary rotation – including weeknights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to perform log and data analysis to identify issues.
- Must have working experience with UNIX and LINUX environments with SOA and Java components, command line and UNIX scripting knowledge.
- Experience with web server, application server, Java language, Oracle and Autosys application is a must.
- Hands on experience with monitoring suite of tools; Netcool, Dynatrace, Splunk, ExtraHop, Catchpoint, etc.
- Must have working experience in MyServices/Service Now or equivalent ticketing system.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Able to quickly and concisely communicate with management on technical issues in non-technical terms and to run large conference calls during incidents.
- Able to multi-task and work in a high stress environment, both within teams and independently.
- Working experience in agile methodology, Dev Ops and experience/certification in AWS, JIRA, Jenkins, Kibana, Cloud technologies is a plus.