Developer - SharePoint Prof
Location: McLean, VA
*This job can be based in either our McLean, VA or Carrollton, TX offices.
• Creating automated business solutions using SharePoint/Nintex forms, Nintex workflow, and dashboards.
• Designing, developing, configuring and deploying Microsoft Office SharePoint applications that include document management, automated workflow, collaboration, messaging, and content management
• Participating in the full life cycle of a lite project, which includes analysis of functional requirements, design, development, testing and implementation
• Developing and executing test cases (developer, unit and regression), evaluating test results, and resolving defects
• Prioritizing assignments and working independently to ensure work is completed on schedule, within deadline, and meets customer expectations
• Triage, troubleshoot and work with customers to resolve their EUC related issues and close the loop on delegated tasks
• Research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost effective solution considering requirements
• Actively facilitate issue tracking and resolution
• Partner with other teams in getting support and triaging the issues
Specific Responsibilities includes:
• Create/Execute daily, weekly, monthly operational reports and prepare ad-hoc reports as needed
• Prepare required technical design, functional design documentations and communications for EUC Stakeholders as needed, assist with delivery of training workshops and sessions
• Maintain EUC Program Office team’s SharePoint sites, homepage site and its content
• Provide support for alternative and innovative solutions that meet business requirements
• Support existing EUCs’ maintenance, enhancement including reengineering as needed along with documentation for future support
• Develop solutions using JQuery, Angular, SharePoint and Nintex forms and workflows and support the managed platforms.
• Typically has 2 - 4 years related experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology or equivalent work experience
• MUST have technical skills, knowledge, and experience in SharePoint, Nintex Forms/Workflows, JQuery, Angular JS, SQL and MS Office Suite.
• Must have direct experience implementing and supporting Microsoft SharePoint based solutions
• Experience with SharePoint 2013 App Development using CSOM/JSOM
•Knowledge of SharePoint Best Practices
•Ability to effectively work with both technical staff and business process owners
•Ability to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously and independently
•Strong oral and written communication skills
•Strong analytical skills with technical acumen
3 - 5 Year
3 - 5 Year
3 - 5 Year