Location: Herndon, VA
The client is seeking an Architect V as part of the Enterprise Innovation Team. This resource will be working in a collaborative environment to conduct and participate in technical and functional evaluations. They will also be responsible for facilitating the onboarding of products and conducting the test assessments on those products.
• Provide input to The Exchange platform/product strategy
• Alignment with Digital transformation strategy
• Review and assessment of The Exchange platform architecture refinement (Peter will be doing application architecture in collaboration with EA)
• Guidance on Public & Protected API integration
• Architecture assistance on Innovation pilots/solutions
• Aligning the security architecture for both The Exchange & Pilots
• Creativity, negotiation skills, verbal and written communication skills and problem solving ability.
• Strong knowledge of AWS
• Strong knowledge of Java, Angular, and API Management (7-8 years)
- MEGA Enterprise Architecture Tool Suite needed
• Bachelor's degree in architectural design or related field required.
• 10+ years experience required (overall)
- Main location is Herndon but will travel to DC occasionally
- No remote work
- Open to nonlocal candidates
- No OT or expenses allowed.