CI/CD Developer Specialist (Temp to Perm)
Location: McLean, VA
Your work Responsibilities:
• Review current CI/CD Processes and update them to build more robust applications.
• Ensure alignment with DevOps industry best practices and patterns for supporting product and project teams.
• Create a fully Automated Build and Deployment Platform and coordinating code builds, promotions and orchestrated deployments using Jenkins and GIT.
• Develop and automate the tests to validate the correctness of the Servers Configuration, expressed in YAML code and used GIT to update the Playbooks to GIT repository.
• Provide and implement solutions for minimizing the non-prod environment downtime.
• Configure Sonar and integrate with Jenkins for code analysis process.
• Use Ansible Playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Deployed micro services, including provisioning AWS environments using Ansible Playbooks.
• Configure deployment Automation of all micro services to pull image from private Docker registry and deploy to Kubernetes Cluster.
• Experience in Kubernetes orchestration for Docker Containers for handling scheduling and manages workloads based on user-defined parameters.
• Ensures that team complies with various FRE standards for development, testing & deployment activities.
• Manage Source code using GIT /BITBUCKET and perform branching, merging and tagging for release management
• Coordinate Releases from Dev to Production. Communicating with Developers, Testers, Managers, UNIX, Network teams and DBA teams for successful Releases.
• Maintain lower environments and code deployments