IT Project Manager Senior
Location: Reston, VA
Seeking a Scrum Master/Technical Project Manager to support Infrastructure Transformation at Freddie Mac.
• The candidate will help drive the success and inspire confidence in a highly visibility agile project in the Freddie Mac I&CM area.
• The candidate will be responsible for running the Daily Stand-ups, the Iteration Planning and Estimating Sessions, the Iteration Review and Demo and the Retrospective.
• The candidate will support and help develop and groom epics and stories, will identifying, track and resolving blockers, will coordinate with the core team, multiple stakeholders, product owners and numerous extended team members, and will produce weekly and ad-hoc reports to include both sprint and product backlog and burn down charts.
• The candidate will have solid Scrum Master experience on high-visibility, high-pressure, enterprise-level projects which involve extensive coordinating with other teams. Experience working in a “Scrum of Scrums” environment across different departments is desired.
• The candidate will have experience working with stakeholders to understand vision, business objectives, and critical success factors.
• The candidate will be responsible for tracking and resolving risks, issues and impacts to upstream and downstream applications as well as impacts to other existing functionality.
• The candidate will have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• The candidate will be a skilled communicator, to include both verbal and written communication.
• The candidate will be able to explain complicated technical concepts to a non-technical audience and to have experience developing written communication plans.
• The candidate will be a strong team player who recognizes and seeks out solutions from all stakeholders and team members.
• The candidate will have technical experience to understand SQL, database servers, web servers, shell scripts, java components, n-tier architecture, web services, LDAP/AD, DNS, authentication and authorization, information security, load balancing, cloud computing.
• While this primary position is as a Scrum Master, the candidate is expected to be able to apply traditional project management techniques for solving problems as appropriate to the situation. For example: ability to create or drive project schedule development, task definition, duration, resource estimates, work breakdown structure and risk management.
Project Management Prof
3 - 5 Years