Infrastructure Engineer Specialist
Location: McLean, VA
The position will be responsible to ensure that the objectives of the Business Technology Liason team are met:
1.Engineering/Architecture Experience in areas of:
- Cloud Computing
2.Experience with the following Technologies:
- Linux, Windows, Solaris, AIX - OS
- Apache/Tomcat, Weblogic, SOA, MSSQL, UDB
- Net, Java based Technologies.
3.Understanding of HA and DR concepts as apply to Infrastructure Designs
4.As an individual contributor, responsible for designing, sizing & scaling infrastructure solutions for Application projects
-Coordination with Delivery Services for the design, build and production readiness of application solutions and the development of valid business cases.
-Coordination with Technical Services service lines to ensure implementation of best practices for infrastructure governance, architecture, engineering, production support and service Management.
- Ensures consistent delivery of superior technical solutions.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions and strategies.
- Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
1. More than 15+ years professional experience in information technology.
2. Expert knowledge of project implementation, infrastructure engineering.
3. Advanced skill in communications and working with teams in a matrix environment.
4. Strong infrastructure engineering skills in one or more areas of Servers, Storage, OS, middleware, network, etc.
5. Understanding Infrastructure architecture methodology is preferred.
6. BS degree in IT Engineering/Computer Sciences
7. Experiencing in supporting development team of complex applications.