Loan Servicing Professional
Location: McLean, VA
• Manage clients with complex servicing portfolios and resolve issues timely.
• Monitor Servicer performance and compliance with terms of business related to investor reporting, while ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained and Servicer level standards are achieved.
• Perform complex financial/accounting reconciliation's.
• Monitor Servicer reporting, cash flow and credit risk mitigation.
• Perform assigned adjustable rate mortgage changes and quality reviews.
• Identify and resolve problems.
• Participate in the training of Servicer as subject matter expert.
• Additional duties may include area of specialization (e.g. servicer performance evaluation, bond credit enhancement disbursements, post funding mortgage disbursements, management reporting).
• Develop resolution to complex problems that require frequent use of creativity.
• Perform data mining activities. (extracting and analyzing data)
• Work on team initiatives as assigned
• 3-5 plus years of experience with primary market loan servicing
• College Degree (Finance or Accounting Degree) or equivalent experience
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes
• Ability to deliver exceptional business results in a team environment.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
• Must be highly analytical with strong attention to detail, judgement, critical thinking and problem solving
• Strong team player
• Must be able to meet tight deadlines on a consistent basis.
• Must be organized and able to multitasks to meet competing deadlines
• Travel as necessary to provide customer support and training.
• Previous experience with Investor Reporting (performing loans and default servicing).
• Should be highly adaptable and have the ability to navigate with confidence in a fast paced, ever-changing environment work independently, problem solver.
• Broad application of Commercial/Multifamily mortgage standards, principles