IT Engineer IV (DevOps)
Location: Reston, VA
Client is seeking a DevOps professional who is very well versed with using AWS services tools and is familiar with the core services such as EC2, S3, VPC, Elastic Beanstalk, IAM, API gateway, Cloudwatch, Cloutrail etc.
2. Someone who has very good experience with troubleshooting AWS issues via analysis of logs and from having worked on issues that normally occur in production while working in the frontlines as an engineer.
3. Someone who has good knowledge of monitoring tools and especially around Cloud monitoring to be able to effectively find clues and help resolve issues quickly.
They are making Cloud Operation team under Fannie Mae stack. This is an Operation Support team for host and supports multiple applications to the Cloud environment. Currently they have 30 applications on the cloud and more applications to be added soon.
Some day to day Support operation task
1. Look at the Logs and Mine through the logs, Look at the issues and make changes.
2. Issue tracking on VPC’s
3. Issue Support tickets and Incident management
4. Onboarding the application on Client
5. Managing relationship with Vendor (Amazon)
6. Cloud engineering, Devops, App support team
7. IAM , Incident, Onboarding cloud applications ,Issuing support tickets,
Must Have Skills need to be listed in resume?
· 2-5 years of AWS experience in Operation Cloud support work.
· AC2, S3
· Elastic Beanstalk
· Cloud permission
· IAM and security
· CI/CD deployment and pipeline on the cloud
· Release readiness
· Unix/Linux administration background in the past
· Infrastructure, Middleware, Network concepts just knowledge – Not hands on.
Nice to have skills
· Later candidate mat provide Cloud support on Microsoft Azure and sales force task.
· Only knowledge of Python