Project Manager Senior
Location: McLean, VA
Seeking a consultant with knowledge of and experience with the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering Regulations (BSA/AML) to facilitate the enhancement of and documentation of certain BSA.AML/Fraud/Know Your Customer (KYC) processes within the Multifamily Division (apartment buildings with 5 or more units).
The BSA/AML experience we are looking for is at the program level, we are not looking for consent order lookback experience (transaction-based reviews). This position will not require any IT business requirements or programming.
• Manage two internal redesign business projects to facilitate efficiency within the MF fraud team
• Develop standardized templates for fraud tip intake and for fraud investigations (using excel, word)
• Write procedures & update documentation (department level procedures); requires baseline knowledge of operational risk practices
• Enhance management reporting/ dashboards for monthly/quarterly activity
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
• 7+ years in project management, preferably in financial services
• Knowledge of US Treasury's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML regulation and "Know Your Customer" methodology (Customer Due Diligence (CDD) vs Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)).
• CAMS or CFE certification
• Knowledge of the loan underwriting process and terminology
• Familiar with property financial information (income/expenses)
• Intermediate experience with Excel, including development of templates
• Experience in writing department level procedures
• Prior Freddie Mac experience preferred, preferably in the Multifamily or Enterprise Risk Management Division
• Interpretation of and execution against Federal Regulations and Corporate Policy
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Team work/ ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Adaptability; able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.