Developer III Specialized (Java,JSF, Cyber Ark ,OIF)
Location: Reston, VA
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Participate with team of technical staff and with business partners to determine systems requirements and functionalities/ enhancements needed in development project.
• Work with different applications across Fannie Mae to help them adopt enterprise security solutions.
• May need to troubleshoot technical issues for enterprise security solutions.
• Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team.
• Assess detailed specifications against design requirements and develop solution specification (design) document and SDLC related artifacts for project.
• Develop test cases or plan for testing revised application and review test results
• May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
• May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Hands on development experience using Java, Spring Framework, XML, Oracle and related technologies.
• Experience in developing UI using JSF (Rich Faces) and Ajax.
• Hands on experience working with UNIX, Linux, SQL and RDBMS technologies.
• Experience with (and/or working knowledge of) one or more of the following: ClearCase, ClearQuest, Remedy PCM Plus is required.
• Experience with Enterprise Password Vault (Cyber Ark) and Enterprise Single Sign-on (Oracle Identity Federation (OIF)) is strongly desired.
• Demonstrate excellent communication and technical presentation skills.
• Familiar with SDLC and Agile development methodologies.
• Ability to analyze business requirements and translate into System solutions.
• Experience using Shell scripting, Sharepoint and Microsoft Office Suite are a plus.
• Experience in developing/ troubleshooting C language code is desired.