Data Engineer (IT Engineer IV)
Location: Reston, VA
We are looking for individuals with a high-level analytical skills who are able to perform exhaustive data analysis. Extended knowledge of system engineering and hosting is a must, an energetic team player self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Work across applications, infrastructure, shared services and other teams
• Gather infrastructure, application, hosting and tech stacks
• Synthesize data, find coupling and sharing patters, anomalies and behaviors
• Perform risk analysis based on infrastructure sharing and inter-application dependencies
• Generate reports and presentations
Critical applications across the Enterprise feed upstream and downstream systems – some of these applications are being tested in our contingency site. This person must review, gather and evaluate upstream and downstream dependencies on production systems are identified prior to testing to ensure there is not an outage. Must be familiar with Database and Applications: Data guard and SRDF. Infrastructure, Database, Networking, Hosting and Engineering skills (UNIX).