Business Operations Analyst Professional
Location: McLean, VA
Your work falls into these primary categories:
Structure and Development
• Working on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Communicating frequently in writing with internal business partners as well as external customers.
• Assisting in the preparation of internal and external reports.
• Performing special projects as assigned.
• Job requires Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired;
• At least 1-3 years of experience in asset management, banking or finance with specific emphasis on asset management, commercial lending, property inspections and credit analysis/underwriting.
• Advance Excel Skills
• Ability to multi-task with proficient organization skills
Key to success in this role
• Strong work ethic
• Intellectual agility and interpersonal flexibility
• Attention to Detail
• Team oriented
• Positively accept feedback for self-development/improvement