IT Support Specialist III
Location: Reston, VA
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Must have Level 2 Production/Integration operations application technical support working experience.
- Must be able to Identify, analyze, and interpret basic batch and application failures in a 24/7 Production/Integration support environment carrying primary pager during production primary rotation – including weeknights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have working experience with UNIX and LINUX environments with SOA and Java components, command line and UNIX/Bash shell scripting.
- Must have working experience in MyServices/Service Now for Incident, Problem, and Change management or equivalent ticketing system.
- Working experience in Agile methodology, Dev Ops and experience/certification in AWS, JIRA, Jenkins, Kibana, Cloud technologies is a plus.
- Hands on experience with monitoring suite of tools; Netcool, Catchpoint, ExtraHop. Splunk and Dynatrace experience is preferred, including automation and testing.
- Experience with web server, application server, database, ADK and Java language, Oracle, and Autosys job management for scheduling, monitoring and reporting strongly preferred.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ITIL and or Service Management and experience in support various phases of SDLC (Waterfall or Agile)
- Able to multi-task and work in a high stress environment, both within teams and independently.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Able to quickly and concisely communicate with management on technical issues in non-technical terms and to run large conference calls during production incidents.